Sunday, November 9, 2014

Early/Late Holiday Cards

It's been a busy November already!  I can't believe tomorrow is the 10th already!

I recently started working on the designs for this year's holiday cards for my office.  Since I just finished the thumbnails and they haven't seen the designs yet, I thought I'd post what I came up with last year (it was well after December by the time I got this blog running... it just seemed out of season, so I saved it ☺).

(c) Tara Nyberg 2013
2013 Holiday card design














I work at a tech company, so snowmen with network and telephony gear seemed like a fun theme for the holidays!

I'll post this year's card and work in progress after the final cards are sent out in December.  For now, I'm working on coming up with the theme for my next (un-related) project!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment